Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Free?

It doesn't pay to be nice.

It hurts a lot, after all and everything, but ultimately it's really quite enough and for the best for everyone. Ohwell, damage's done. When I walked home today, in the slight drizzle, I felt happy and at peace, though ironically so. It's time? I admit I'm not very ready to part, but I hope I'm not fickle again this time, cos it's not easy, not easy at all.

My long national day holiday was packed with a series of eventful days. Some happy, others boring, some angst-filled, others fun-filled. Depends on how you look at it actually. But I guess I always look back to smile at the memories, forget the tears, the anger, and learn to move on.

Thankyou to my amazing friends, who've been there always. In person or in thought, thankyou for today, for everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home